Once I receive your booking or final confirmation, I will go ahead and make a tentative reservation and inform you this by email. The tentative reservation will be valid only for 48 hours.
Pre-Payment required in full 30 Days prior to arrival. Some trips could be booked by paying an advance deposit of 30% and the balance of 70% could be paid by CASH in Euro, US$ or Sri Lankan Rupees to me on landing in Sri Lanka or prior to the commencement of the tour.
Once I receive the payment and it is cleared. I will inform you of the status and cover your hotel reservations or tour packages.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Cancellation must be in writing and sent by who made the booking.
- The cancellation takes effect from the date the written notice is received.
- No refund in full or in part will be given for unutilized services in the package(s) once you commence using the product or service.
You could always instruct your bank to transfer the payment to my bank. Once your tour is tentatively confirmed I will send you the Pro-forma invoice, then you can forward the invoice to your bank to make payments. All fees, interest or bank charges must be borne by you.
- Between 0 – 2 Years – Free of charge
- Between 2 – 12 Years – Discount of 50% of the per person, adult rate
- Above 12 Years – Considered as Adults
- If extra bed is required to be shared with the parents room, the extra bed charges will be applied depending on the hotel you stay
Children who require their own rooms we charge as adults.
Most hotels provide a baby cot (only if your child is below 2 years) and in some hotels, they provide this service free of charge while some hotels charge a standard rate.